Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh noes guess what starts tomorrow!!

cute food photos - Just a Little Love

Mocks start tomorrow. But the thing is, I dont have any exams tomorrow, so thats a relief. Its been rainy and cold, so Im treating myself to some noodles to keep self warm. Ive been a little sad lately, and surprisingly it has nothing to do with Wholemeal. Im really missing my dad. Its fathers day on Sunday. So is lame that I cant really... celebrate it, so to speak.



So am a little worried about exams. But I have been studying, and will continue to do studies. But for now, I will sit on the couch, eat, make dinner, watch a movie and miss wholemeal and my daddy. I had to update because Milkshake told me to. Nothing much has happened and Im scared my blog is going to get all boring. I WILL SOON POST DRAWINGS... once i actually draw. yeah :)\


No comments: