Friday, August 27, 2010

Sans pictures today.

Hey there. I'm okay, thanks for asking. I have impending exams and as a result I don’t have energy or time to do anything that has nothing to do with school. This blog has nothing much to do with school. In fact, it’s possible that the amount that I update could be inversely proportional to how well I’ll do in my mocks. Technically, my mocks are uber important, and I really need to make sure I do well.

Something is bothering me at the moment. I drew a Fifi in the common room today above the words “I win”. I went to the back room, where it was, and looked up to find it and found that it had been rubbed out by the guys who have claimed the back room as theirs. It kind of hurt my feelings that they’d do retarded things like thumbtack a banana peel to the wall, and put up some retarded writing (horrible content, horrendously misspelled things, etc) and people leave it there because it’s supposed to be a shared space, we even allowed people to put up a bajillion (more like seven or eight) somewhat annoying pictures of (mostly) random chicks in their undies. I guess it’s my fault for not making it permanent and allowing it to be removed, or whatever, but… if it was such an eyesore, I’d like to be notified that my Fifi was getting removed, rather than just seeing the space empty with no suggestion apart from a blue smudge that something had been there.

On a lighter note, I found Africa. I gave it to Wholemeal who had not favorably responded to the loss of “his” country. I have it now, hanging around my neck to make myself miss him a little less. I don’t know if it’ll work, but it’s a good idea, ya?

So I guess I better get back to my school work, and I’m sure that whoever is reading this is probably like “wha-?” because I’m not sure if anything will really make sense.. I’m just kind of missing my Fifi and Wholemeal. But now I need to get ready for an English assessment thing. Woot(!)

No comments: