Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hey look! Ive been drawing


its a bearded dude with a bag lol

Hey internet. Ive been drawing instead of studying like a maniac. Pardon? Is that you all asking "why havent you been studying?" Well, sillies, I have so dont worry. Maybe not as much as I should, but when my head hurts I take a nurofen and stare at the ceiling.


can to spot the "special words"? :)

So i have hidden words in the second drawing, which is dedicated to a certain special someone. I see mr bunbuns, albies wrist cushion thing, not to mention a rubbish bin, a candle, a pencil and A YELLOW SUBMARINE FUCK YEAH. heheh :)

Oh my goodness a sugar inspired fifi comic :)

So yes, Ive been drawing fifi all over my french books because shes the cutest little thing ever. I dont regret trying to draw cats. Theyre awesome. Im not exactly a cat person, but i do like them because theyre soft and fluffy and cute all round. like babies. I dont like them per se, but i think theyre cute as anything. ... That doesnt make sense, does it? Oh well :D

I count three open mouths :O

So, Thats all I have for y'all. Its almost designated eating time, so I better throw some soup in my tummy, and then drink me a cuppa to study. Oh, did i tell yall, I managed to stop drinking coffee :) Yay me? hehe, prolly.

No comments: