Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still no comics... but its okay!

This is going to be one of those real posts. What does that mean? It means Im going to put actual effort into this post. Why havent I been doing that lately? Let's just say that Ive been... tired. In short, I have been actually tired, but I have also been facewalling because of school stress and Id really like it if Monday never comes. Reason shall not be mentioned. Honestly, there are several, but I dont want to think about them. Okay, I was trying to do this blog properly, then I got a call and I was all distracted. Damn you lack of being able to hold phone to ear with shoulder and type. Ssh... dont judge me for my limited multitasking skills. Limited because I can multitask, but not talking. I like to talk. Its attention consuming. Or something like that. Yeah.

Oh noes aimlessness!

Okay. Im hungry. I think Im going to go and do the supermarketing with my mam after work... which Im at now. I have no internet at home.. so its not like I had a choice. Choice about what you ask? Exactly. Yeah that's right. You better be confused. It was my intention. Because Im a sneaky person. Sly like a fox. And "sah-pleye-zing" like some kinda ninja or some s--t. Hehe, did the dashes confuse you? Ninja'd again. Bwahahaha.


Then the monkey was all "cheyeah I totally am going to own that thing you have thar"

So yea. I have run out of things to say. Dont worry though. Bear with me and by Monday I'll give you something to laugh at/read. That will actually have a purpose or theme and be planned out any everything. And checked for typos. Who knows, it might even have those comics I promised. Sure, I dont know where I put the pieces of paper I drew on, but Ill find it. So CALM...DOWN. I know youse is all antsy and cant wait to read something Ive written. No, Im not cocky really, Im just pretending. Its a kind of defense mechanism. Like swearing or punching people in the mouth. So, yall have a good day and thanks for dropping by :)

Pac Man Mustache
pac man with a 'stache.
check out the others.

No comments: