Monday, August 16, 2010

yay 900 :D

mGood day to y’all. I'm proud of myself and it has got something to do with the kitchen. No, its not as if I got to clean it and make it brand spanking new, all that happened was the fact that I managed to pull off roast pork and chicken. It was Saturday evening, and I managed to make it in such a way that people ate it and said it was nice. I don’t care if they didn’t really like it but I was amazed by the fact I made something edible in my oven. First of all, I cannot, for the life of me, bake properly. I can make cake out of a packet, sure, and sometimes I’d make toasties under the grill, but a roast… I'm proud of myself :)

cute food photos - Brownie Bars

they are brownies. and they look awesome.

So I went to church on Sunday. Why? Because I can. I went to and then I was listening to the sermon and realized something; iconography is a huge concept. The guy at the lectern was going on about something about Mary being some kind of vessel, and that she was meant not to be glorified or anything. I was just kind of “meh” about the whole thing, because I'm not that into the face of God, and that whole “which person involved in it all is more important” because I really don’t care. I was kind of in a state of “omg I just realized something”; that something being the fact that people tend to blow things out of proportion.

mmmn. french. smexy.

Anyway, I'm out of stress-bits. That is to say that I'm so damn tired of being stressed that I'm just going to calm down and pretend that I know it’ll work out. School is lame and I wish that I didn’t have to deal with that whole stuff-thing. Secondly, whole meal was all confused by dates and is now leaving a little later, but still, not late enough. Preferably never, but that’s a little silly, isn’t it just? I'm not being silly. I'm trying not to be anyway. Thank god for the internet. Okay, I’ve been writing this on the bus, so I think I should shut down and get off of it or something. Yay, I actually pulled off a blog post. I’m still sorry about the lack of Fifi. Hopefully I get my internet back up and am able to give you all Fifi sometime soon :D

No comments: