Thursday, August 12, 2010

From School

My internet has died at home. Its kinda lame. I Have been drawing comics, with Fifi and whatnot (she even puts on an apron and hits me in the head..), but I just havent been updating. Ive had school, doan even judge me...


Naw kitty hugs. So. I was thinking about it, but I guess I dont have much to say about friends and others. I guess my brain is fried by my strange IT teacher, not to mention the slight (very slight) distraction of the latest Nerdy Show DnD episode. Wholemeal was all "judgey-mc-judge-judge" because of the bad old days of WoW and my nerdyness. Not sif I judge him for his strangeness. /shrug.
So yeah, that's it. That is all I have to say. I hope you dont mind, with my lack of blogging, not to mention teh decrease in quality of content. Im quite tired, but I dont know why. Have a good week. Im sure I'll post the comics soon :)

No comments: