Tuesday, July 20, 2010

so sipping cocacola and doing some hommerk.

Oh hai! Im updating from the netbook... I just finished re-arranging my room, which meant shifting around furniture like my desk and bed. ill need to shift the dresser apparently "to let the air in". Thats just silly cuz teh air doesnt get in anyway. SO had a long day and i still need to do some physics and take a look see at my EE just in case. Ah well, Ill get up early in the morning to look at the EE, or check it on the bus in the morning.. because I have a handy dandy netbook like that :)

So nothing much apart from Im tired, I miss people and Im not a fan of sleeping in the evening because then my head gets all weird and i have a funny feeling in my mouth that bothers me. So, listening to yellow submarine for the billionth time, and trying to do physics. The movie isnt distracting me, im just finding the science difficult.. stupid circuits. They are difficult to understand. So here I leave y'all, with Fifi and a smudged comic :D

No comments: