Monday, July 19, 2010

The holidays are gone...

Im tired.. but I must stay up, and pretend that I have work to do to put my body back into the groove of school. I finally got rid of the stubborn last 8 words in my darn EE. Im so happy! I also miss Wholemeal. Is so sucky that I barely get to see him... /sigh. But Im not dwelling, because life shouldnt be wasted on "the dwells".

Honestly, I have no idea what to blog about. I dont want to make a long, sad post about anything, or trip on anyone, or just write about anything. I guess I will do the dwells. Im going to write about what I'll miss about the holidays.

Im going to miss sitting around in my pajamas, eating icecream sandwiched between cookies, and reading myself to sleep. Im not going to be able to eat nice lunches in town or see Wholemeal (im guessing, Im not so sure...). Im going to have to ram as much sleep into my nights, inbetween school, work and usual people things like eating. Im not glad that I'll have to start study from tomorrow but Im glad that the EE is almost done with (as in, Im handing it in soon). Im definitely going to miss the sleeping in part of the day and being able to wear whatever I want. I guess this all means that I cant wait to grow up and not have to deal with anything like stupid school or my mam... /shrug

2 comments:

Sharky said...

school and mam will be a fond memory of things you had to deal with when you grow up and have to think about bills, make or break uni assignments, masters thesis, job hunting...sigh, I shouldn't get started. but yeah...

oh and...g'luck being back at school. not for much longer yeah?

Sharky said...

I sounded preachy there...I didn't mean to.

I was just venting I s'pose.

You're allowed to be annoyed with what all you're annoyed with.

Hope yer first day back went alright-o.