Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you remember?

Sorry for the lack of updating. Ive had school. Im stressing out a little. My physics standard is not good, Im terrified of exams, and ... Im scared Im not paying enough attention to my family. By family, I mean all of it. I feel bad that I dont keep in touch with the people that live down the road, on both sides. I miss my little brothers so much that when I saw the birthday card that they gave my brother, I cried. I miss them so much. Its the older ones birthday today. Hes 10 and Im scared Im going to miss the celebration because of some stupid thing we have at school on the same day. Wholemeal was guilt tripping a little because of it... goodness, I hope it's in the evening.. or in the afternoon.. /sigh.
So I was thinking about what to blog about.. and I have no idea. Well... Im downloading the Persepolis movie, I took a picture of my "peace and love" earrings I got at Bondi last year, Im going to watch a movie in a bit, and Milkshake decided to be all lame and went idle on gmail. Im still working off my netbook because my brothers pc is too far away from the modem to use the ethernet cord that actually works, so I get to use the internet WHENEVER I WANT. The gay thing is that Persepolis was going to take two days to be downloaded, and my brother was silly enough to pause the download ALL DAY yesterday and so I was thoroughly ticked off. I also got angry at work today because the people in charge of things like the programme schedule and the news script didnt do their job so I was very upset and frustrated after I was confused. So that's about it.. Peace and love to all y'all :)


Peace and Love :)

No comments: