Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mr Sandman... why did you make me scared?


So.. after sleeping half my day away, I got a horrible shock. I was fuzzy headed and was very much happy to realise that all the horror was just in my head. I had this odd dream where the sea and the sky had been swapped. It was raining the wrong way... And everything was made worse by what I had seen (i usually dream in first person...). I had walked out of a doctors office and into what looked like some little Italian town, with the cobbled roads and muscle-y tanned men standing next to their vespas (Im in love with vespas). I had just recieved news that I couldnt have children. I was walking the streets trying to figure out what that meant for me. Im sure Ive said it, but Im terrified of pregnacy and that whole child rearing thing. Imagine that one day there'd be this little baby swimming around inside you that was going to grow up one day and be its own person. Its a terrifying responsibily.
http://2strokebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/Vespa-GTV250Navy_01.jpg
THIS IS A VESPA


No comments: