Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have the good ol' netbook back

Sure, its hard to sleep when im lying in bed and could be on facebook at the same time, but... Im sure I'll turn off the computer when i need to... that is why my eyes hurt too much to see anything properly.. I guess.
Was watching this and its sequel, because wholemeal made me. Why? Because hes a spaz... an awesome spaz, but a spaz nonetheless :) I recommend everyone sees it for a little brain down-time.
So... Im getting to be a little boring. I spent most of my day at home, sure some of it was spent not on my own... but as a new-adult I should be out on the town, mucking about pretending to be window shopping and being all round aimless.. but no. Instead I stay at home, doing dishes and pretty much guising work.. Is terrible but true.
So Im going to listen to some friends and feel sad because im relatively far away from the person who makes me uber happy... but then Ill feel better because of the memory of him being right here.. miss you, scratchyface :)

No comments: