Saturday, July 17, 2010

Holy smokes, donuts!

I got 99 donuts cause a bitch ate one I got 99 donuts cause a bitch ate one
DOAN EVEN THINK ABOUT EATING MY DONUT.
BIZZNATCH.

Im at work.... I need to burn some time (with FIRE!, but ntrlly) before I intro the next programme. My awesome friends, Milkshake and Wholemeal, dropped some food off, so I wont die of hunger, yay! Im feeling good, I dont want to go to my brother's party because it might be really odd, having my mam and my stepmum in the same room... ah well, I'm not going to let it bother me just yet. Im feeling good, as said before, because of this mostly:


NEKKID WITH NOTHING BUT SOME KICKASS SHOES.
BEST....IDEA....EVER.

Why would that make me feel good? Because it reminds me that there are many type of people out there and I shouldnt care if I dont classify as the "best type". As Milkshake told me, it's the cute ones that win in the end. I may not be skinny or be able to walk in heels, but I'm comfy in my flat sandals, being short and cute (with large thighs). I havent got much else to talk about, apart from the OHNOESSCHOOLISSTARTINGSOON, but yeah, I'll keep y'all posted. Also, big-ups to the anonymous commenter, who used the word "walketh".. IMMD :)

job fails - Sir Hacks-A-Lot
PUNS ARE THE BEST SOURCE OF THE LULZ.
YES. LULZ. DEAL WITH IT

No comments: