Monday, June 21, 2010

Im well on my way!



So I have a new letter for you all! This has never happened, though. And i have a classic case of CBF so cant really draw something worthwhile. I was uber lazy today too. Ive eaten a pop-me cup noodle thing, and have had a frozen coke. I also watched a bit of the Losers, on a silly little dvd. Was okay, but... Not my thing. Also, cant have been that good, because I fell asleep. And, despite my long day I dont think i wouldve fallen asleep if it were a good movie.



Look at the adorable ninja turtle!! I love it, so cuuute! kawaii desu ne! Hehe.. thats the only japanese i know. Oh and look! Ive started another daily. I call it the fact files. I have this one: I may be a girl, but im not a fan of flowers. Sure, theyre nice and all, but i love cacti. Theyre so much prettier, and you dont have to look after cacti really, except to water them every second or third day. Nothing much to report... cept... no, I dont think I will. I guess i need to sort out what it is before I can say what it is. So.. :)


1 comment:

None said...

i prefer cacti to, the only flower i make exception for is a rose, but that's it.