Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im really real nao.



Now Ive had the party, the breakdown, and I have decided to try to figure out something : who i am. Yes, yes. I know it sounds silly, but after the breakdown which was after my party (which was awesome -THANK YOU FWENDS :D) where I was a complete retard, I realised just how lost I am. Now, Im not going to harp on about it too much, or at least Ill try not to. I know Im only 18, but.. there are things I wish I knew. I wish I knew what I wanted to be. I wish I knew what Im good at (apart from being a complete retard...) and I wish that I could find a way to be happy. I dont need to have money, or have an awesome job, or that prefect guy or anything in particular. Well.. I dont think, I want to know what Im doing though. Im completely lost. Ive harped on enough... havent i?

Well, Last night was awesome. Some of the gang were running on fiji time (that means late) and the bubbly was opened a little after half of the gang showed up. After the nibbles and a few drinks had been drunk, i opened my presents. I got a pretty little perfume bottle, a bracelet i wore as an anklet, some comic books (with the worlds nicest letter), a mix cd, some tea, a bangle and some paints, a cake,... and a hot bread kitchen tee shirt that was in a big box that also had some rocks in it. It was funny. There was pizza, cake (that i fed almost everyone cept Robot cuz shes a meanie bukkit) and sangria. Then there was a long time of just hanging out. I ended up losing my cardigan for a shirt. Sure, the shirt is nice and all, and uber comfy, but... my mam wasnt too impressed.

Maybe, everyday, Ill post something about me. Well, something about me that makes me who i am and maybe that would help me figure out who i am... because ill be able to see it. I dont know.. Ill see, shall i?

2 comments:

Sharky said...

Happy birthday again young 'un!
My 2 yen worth of wisdom: its not always about finding yourself, its about creating yourself.

You are prolly the most creative/accomplished/awesome 18 year old I know who also has and uses the gray matter more than her peers (seriously, your generation-als need a re-boot :P ) you don't realise it but you have a lot figured out already, the rest...dont worry too much about it, things fall into place.

b'day hugs, yer cake looked awesome..I WANT SOME!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)
You're and awesome writer/blogger btw!!!