Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have to post 3 letters at a time now.


Im eighteen now :) I didnt get to post something yesterday because i slept all afternoon and night, apart from the occasional interruption of calls from Milkshake and a few strange texts from his friend Wholemeal. The texts were got at around midnight, and then at 3... was strange. Most of the morning, Ive had my phone buzzing with birthday texts and a few calls, and so on. So am just sitting at home waiting for a cake. So Ive been working on my EE, including the writing of 3000 words in one night, and dying the next day, and I am now sure that I will be able to survive university. And speaking of, I now plan to get my drivers licenses, and next year Im going to save up (after finding myself a nice little part time job in some kind of retail whassis) towards a car. Yes, im going to toil away, which means continuing to live with my mother until i get said car, or something... But im serious about this car thing. Im planning on staying in Fiji for the next 3 years, so I like this idea of long term goals. :)


Tonight, i get to mourn the death o my childhood and welcome adulthood. Im very excited. I cant wait until tongiht, when i put on my little black dress and consider wearing my high heels and giggle as i do little twirl type things. Im sure ill get a few presents, and im excited about that, but mostly i cant wait to be able to sit down, with my friends, and talk about random things, giggle over sangria, and just.. be. i do realise that it all sounds a tad bit lame, but thats that. Also, the reason why im posting 3 at a time is because: a) i missed yesterday, b) im putting up todays, c) tomorrow i might be dead to the world, or more likely vice versa, d) i had them so im posting. so yes. happy birthday to meee! :D


1 comment:

None said...

i hope you have a very Happy birthday. and your plans don't sound lame at all, i think it sounds like a blast! welcome to adulthood :)