Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love you daddy

So was my dads three years today. we didnt go to the cemetery. we didnt have any get together type things. i got a hug text from a friend who lives in the west. it made me smile. so yes. i didnt get up to much today, apart from doing some shopping, then window shopping with my mam, after some brunch, and then hanging around with my brother till the three of us watched a movie. now am just playing about online. yay aimlessness!
also, i spent most of last night sorting out my room. this meant that i put everything "in its place" (i.e into drawers or hanging them up in my closet-y thing, or putting hats on the back of my door and putting my earrings onto an old beanie so i can pick them in the morning (seeing as i have collected a few pairs, and some of them arent part of pairs and so on). i also tidied my desk next to my bed so now there is space to actually do things. is interesting. im also in desperate need of a new mirror. why? well... the one i do have is strange and only for checking outfits (speaking of which i also need a new mannequin. i have half of one i use to hang necklaces... it would nice to have something to help me work out ensembles with) and i need something i can use for things like checking my crazy mane of hair, or to put in contacts or put on eyeliner, etc etc. i had one, but it fell off my wall and broke. mebbe i can get whats left of that and attach it to the dead imac... hmn, theres a thought.
so yes. im just contemplating the suckiness or certain situations. yes, like the one where the only guy to actually be blunt with things lives overseas. sure he says that he would of asked me out, but figures nothing can happen because of where he lives. outcome? slight emoness due to situation and endless teasing from kind-of-gay friend because i met overseas guy through him. why do i meet so many gay people through ryss? (this is girl who lives in west who i met years ago. dude, totally awesome friend) i have no idea why, but is fine for me. darn you, universe! making me have horrible relationship history. i suppose itll make a good story when im 67 and alone though. "yarrgh, that darn universe, a four month one, then a week, then it was nothin' cuz he didnt live here!". my cats (yeah, i might end up a cat lady) will loathe me for those stories. theyll roll their catty eyes at me and meow for better noms.
yay for getting through another year! hopefully itll get better. it referring to life. it prolly wont. ah well :)

1 comment:

Sharky said...

zomg! you has fish at the bottom of yer page!

also, /hugs!