Monday, January 11, 2010

bad night.

no one slept properly. i hardly slept... and all because of someone who took my phone. you see, i was just hanging out in my room, reading some sandman, lying around, and i get up to go to the bathroom, come back and i can see my netbook. reason? the bed is all messed up. alarms went off a bit. i'm obsessive complusive really and i didnt leave my bed like that. teh netbook was okay, but couldnt see my phone. so look around, got albie (my brother) to look for it, we called it, the guy answered after a few calls, i never heard what he said, and then...well... /sigh.
police came over, etc etc. i'm just upset. teh universe is against me. i have one good day and everything falls apart after i'm feeling happy. i had finally been able to say/type a few things. i had a nice (and kind of cute) guy get my number... and this? the balance is maitained and the world makes sense again?
:(

1 comment:

Vesi said...

slack! and jus when you gave ya number to cute guy..