Monday, October 19, 2009

On zombies and the internet













So, i watched zombie land today. I was meant to watch it with an old friend of mine, but she couldnt make it for mysterious reasons, i.e. reasons that were not disclosed to me. I resorted to watching it with my brother since there was no one i knew, that would want to watch a zombie movie with me. Therefore i went the whole 50-50 thing with him and then hung out until my mam called so someone could watch the house while she went for her walk.
It's an awesome movie. I liked it. There was a bit that was too gruesome for me, like the whole spilling blood out of mouths thing and drooling clowns. There was alot of action, with the guns and blunt objects and skull crushing. Ergo, it was a "fuck yeah!" movie. and thats just what i like.
overall good day. The whole movie thing really set it up and made me happy. The sleeping in until about 9 or so was a good start to the day. That and i got to make breakfast which was a nice way to start the day. I wish i could do that more often. I like gettin gup when i want to and making a nice, proper breakfast of eggs and bacon with coffee. although techincally it was ham this morning but i fried it a bit because i wanted bacon. Too bad we didnt have any tomatoes. I like tomatoes. Fried tomatoes make any good, wholesome breakfast complete. Maybe i should do that tomorrow morning. Get up and actually make and have brekkie. Tomorrows update will have details on my attempt and news of either the failure or success. In the words of a friend of mine, and yes the words of any leetspeaker, "kthnxbaii" :)

No comments: