Tuesday, October 20, 2009

School again? :O

Yes, so a new weeks started a bit late thanks to Diwali. Of course we have to start with the worse day on my timetable. I dont like it very much. I goes a little like this:
8 - 8.55 - Physics spent facedesking
8.55 - 9.50 - Free period spent doing absolutely nothing
9.50 - 10.10 - Recess spent nomming air
10.10 - 11.05 - Mathematics which isnt so bad
11.05 - 12 - Meh french class
12 - 12.50 - Lunch spent nomming pie
12.50 - 1.45 - another period of french...
1.45 - 2. 40 - English >_>
2.40 - 3.35 - Usually on the bus at this time, but spent today in english class... Joy (!)
After all this, i was supposed to go to the volunteer meeting at the NGO im part of but skipped because i was hungry-starving and couldnt stand to go all the way to town. I am very tired.
So the plan for breakfast was a fail. I couldnt get out of bed to start with and after turning on the hot water i couldnt be bothered to stay out and cook. I did end up making my mother's lunch but thats different.
No pictures today. I'm lazy :)

No comments: