Friday, October 16, 2009

Feeling Down, But Might Improve!















So am feeling a bit down. I have very little energy left and cant be fucked to actually use my brain at the moment. Excuse my french. The cousins came around and buggered about and made my head hurt. We took them to the supermarket/mall-thing to get fireworks and food for Diwali. So on the way out saw two people i really didnt want to see.
One was my old classmate who made feel really bad about the guy i went out with for a while seeing as i think i promised to keep in touch and i kind of have an on off communication when im sad, which is a totally bitchy thing to do... but i am human so fuck that.
the second person was my brother who promised to help me out but didnt. I havent seen hime properly or spoken to him properly for the later half of this week. Im angry at him for being a douche. I want to break down a bit because the person i depend on to be a douche isnt being douche-y and thats not very good.
So i drew a bit. The top part is just a bit of venting about being broke, sad and tired. I guess i'll just hit my head against the wall now. Because i have nothing better to do. Th bottom part is me being sorry for myself in the salwar kameez i wore to school today. i was feeling emo so venting to flash seemed like a better idea than writing some stupid email to goodness knows whoever. Or texting people sadly. Ah well.
I also dont like being the practical one in the house. I seem to know whats in the kitchen and what to feed the dog. Okay. Enough bitching. I'm going to shower and power down. K bai.

No comments: