Sunday, October 11, 2009

So Sitting At Esquires

My mam is talking so a lady about finances for the NGO, or something like that. It's not that I'm not listening it is just that I'm not sure if I should know about it or if i shouldn't. I think that if the lady is here to talk to my mam, she should just talk to my mam, I am invisible. Like a ninja (nin-nin-nin!).
That's a Disgaea joke. Disgaea is an awesome game I played on PS2, ages ago. My brother played it mostly i remember leveling characters for him because he was lazy to level them sometimes. I was never responsible for the story levels. I was also terrified of screwing up. And ever since I was about 5 and deleted his friends pokemon game save by accident, he hasn't trusted me with a saved game.
So, played WoW last night. Up until about quarter to eleven. I needed sleep but wasnt able to move until i dinged (leveled up). So got from 25 to 27. Quested with a very nice BE priest, who apparently was an alliance hunter (level 80...) on another server. That worried by poor horde nerves because he knew what he was doing and i felt like an uber noob. He also had been reading the walk through for thousand needles, which was a bit crazy.
I had been thinking about rolling alliance. But probably wont.
And mathematics is insane at the moment. Learning differential calculus is fun, in the strangest way. Okie dokies. :)

No comments: