Monday, January 2, 2012

And then I got a little sleepy.

Im back home and the new year has begun with morning powerwalks and other sort of pushupthings and going non meat, and im wide awake 14 hours after getting out of bed. My ass hurts from the walk and now im back in my room after a lot of spring cleaning instead of doing an evening walk in teh humidity and occasional rain.

all the clothes ive chosen to start my year with fit in my drawers and on the racks and i feel pretty good. its very odd indeed. especially after starting it all off being technically single. Love is love is love and it hasnt really gone anywhere, its just teh technical attachment and all. i did cry and weep and make sad faces in the corner. i got really angry at myself and all the usual "HOLYSHITSONHOWAMIGOINGTOADJUST" sortve breakdowns and now im just... level. i might dip now and again thanks to my beautiful semi manic-ness and what my ma likes to call my "gemini nature".

but wholemeal and i talk about stuff, so that hurt my head a while ago and i guess this is the year of learning to do the best i can and when im not doing that imma just chill the fuck out. with some dhal or icedtea or something.

No comments: