Tuesday, April 5, 2011

so i'm trying

but its really hard to work. you want to know what i did today? i watched that 70s show and replace my atm card. the guy at the bank tried to make me do that sms banking thing. it was liek "uhh.. im sorry i have to go". and by go i meant away. i went and had an iced coffee and i thunked. i thinked and thunked and stuff fell out. i came up with more ideas for books. the main one was about my dad. so i do i plan on dealing with it all by writing, then drawing, about it. think along the lines of persepolis, just not as good. i suppose. so. long night ahead. im going to get wholemeal to force me to work. i can work, but.. i just... i just sit down and my mind wanders and i get sad. he stops me from being sad.
cheerio (and hopefully more cheer later) .

No comments: