Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A-M

A is for alone
feeling quite.. alone. in a physical sense. but i prefer it at the moment. i dont want to be crowded, and with some family around, i feel claustrophobic, but wholemeal makes it so much better

B is for boiled water
for noodles for lunch. they comfort me. theyre familiar.

C is for cancer
that my mam is dealing with. im always so scared that i wont be able to do enough for her. i try, but i'll never really know.

D is for distance
that hurts the heart, but the ties to that place faraway stops the pain and sends me love and smiles.

E is for elephants
forever my symbol, of something exotic, interesting and wise

F is for father
the one i miss ever so much

G is for greens with dinner
to keep up my strength, health and whatnot.

H is for heart, strong but hesitant
that is no longer mine, and has been promised to be kept safe and warm

I for me, myself and I
not number one, but myself none the less.

J is for juice that never seems to be there
that runs out so quickly

K is for karma
that bites you in the butt or glides you through your day

L is for life and love
two things thatre very important.

M is for money
that cold thing, yet so important..

No comments: