Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The curious case of the bread and butter

Now, I dont know if Ive ever mentioned this in my blog, but my relationship with wholemeal started because he brought me food. Not just any food - awesomely awesome cream buns from the hot bread kitchen. And for all you dirty minds out there, they were LITERAL cream buns.

With the delivery of these buns (during my period 6 english class) came a long loaf (plain, uncut white bread) and a wholemeal slice (sliced brown bread). Upon receiving the bag of baked goods, i was asked to sign a receipt, which was handed back to me. It was all a little suss because i didnt pay for anything.

This is the end of the story - but i leave you with the bestest best slogan that hot bread should adopt : "if you like your loaves long, or cream in your buns, hot bread kitchen is number one" (copyright white slice and wholmeal)

No comments: