Saturday, November 27, 2010

thankyou :)

a big big thankyou to those who commented and made me feel... so so appreciated. writing is something ive never really been... acknowledged for. Im an average english student, but it is something that i like to do. And speaking of writing, im working on a little something for wholemeal for him when he gets back next month. What is it? Hmm, maybe i wont say here, because i kind of want it to be a surprise, but what i say to hint at what it may be is to say that its a story, a cutesy one that wouldve made me laugh myself silly if i hadnt ever met him, but let's just say its me experimenting with what i want to do with my life. I wonder if that sentence made sense. Oh well :D

So. I've re-realised that im a terrible person. i tend to make fun of people in my head sometimes. This is usually when im alone. The thing is, im a somewhat odd person. I can say very mean things, usually about someones appearance or behaviour, and the next second, id be apologising over and over again. This is not only for people... but inanimate objects too. In one day, i made fun of a "gangsta" dude with a manly pink bag, a christmas tree and a very large person wearing a scarf (i laughed cuz... well.. the persons.."chin" was keeping their neck warm.. they didnt really need the scarf..).

anyway. yes. going to be a hectic week, so maybe not too much blogging. There may be snippets of wholemeals present, but yea. who knows? cheery bye and, again, thank you all :D

No comments: