Saturday, October 9, 2010

Catching Up.


Hey! Long time no blog! Ive had holidays, and my internet at home is still of the buggered up. What have I been up to? Oh, nothing much really. Just the usual: going to school, remaking songs from Annie all impromptu like, playing minecraft and saying inappropriate things about boobs. and the like :)


So yea, i have a few weeks of real school left before the big exams and guess whos terrified? Thats right! I am! /sigh. I just cant wait for it to be all over. That would be nice :)


So yes, i have still be drawing, the last thing i did was Wholemeal in a pink princess dress taking a stroll to get out of his peanut butter castle while being accompanied by unicorns and rainbows and butterflies. I think i need to sleep a lot more :P alrighty then. I guess I better get back to work! cheery bye!

1 comment:

None said...

sounds like you've had an eventful time, glad to see that your back. i missed the posts :)