Sunday, September 26, 2010

Long time no blog!



Hey internet, hows it going? Ive been busy and my internet has been incredibly gay. That is to say that my internet will neither let me look at nor update my blog. It is lame. So, very many sorries for the lack of Fifi action. Oh and guess what i found out? Someone i had to talk to, all to his face and whatnot, figured I as retarded and wrote essays like a blond, until he remembered that he had read my blog. Ergo, there was an element of shame on my part. Real people arent supposed to real this nonsense are they?



So its term break. But that also means morning french and wonderful extra mathematics :D Yes, im hopelessly lame an am looking forward to getting to do extra maths. Shoot me now, if youd like :) And... I guess... I dont have much to say. Ive had school, ive been sleeping... and oh, i watched all of the first season of glee yesterday when was buggering about at home. I was bored, it was there and it was something i could sleep to. Yay aimless rolling about on the couch doing nothing. I should seriously go do something useful. Yeah. Cheery-bye :)


No comments: