Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I made a stencil of my daddy :)

I made a stencil... but then I folded it and it died. It was all cuz I used it to make this.


I’m writing on the bus again. It’s not my fault the bus is the easiest place to write blog entries. Most of my idle time is spent on buses. Sure, from time to time I’ll end up doing homework or reading the heck damn out of some random class handout and more often then not while listening to the nerdy show and giggling in my head whenever I hear Hex’s voice. Well, I'm proud of the progress with that I'm doing in art. What’s that, you ask?

Smile is easier

this is just to keep with the tone of the old epic musings. i kinda miss the emos... lol jks.

It’s basically a comic, a soliloquy with pictures, with the panels stuck onto this board thing with I’ve spray painted onto with the help of a little stencil thing. The stencil is of my father and I. I now smell like spray paint. I hyped up on progress, not to mention the whole getting up early thing. What early thing? Well, I have to get my CAS done, but I'm also sick of telling myself off for not doing anything physically active. As a result, I’ve made friends with my brother’s work person who’s quite nice. :D

yea. chill. like an iceblock.

I saw the sun rise this morning. I was sitting in an outrigger canoe and saw the light change the sky, touching the tops of the clouds and reflecting off the top of the ocean. It was beautiful. It woke me up and I went to school feeling alive and very much in need of a Just Juice. I picked up my favourite kind, Tropical, and went to class and got told by the year-teacher-person that I didn’t usually “glow” like I did this morning. I think I might’ve glowed a little more because of what she said. :D

omg crayon. CRAAAAYON.

So I'm very excited about the Scott Pilgrim movie. I want to see it at least 3 times. This is not like the Kickass “at least such and such times”. I aimed to see it more than once, but no one would go to the movie with me. I had a sad at the time. I guess I very much prefer the comics to the movie. Well, for Kickass anyway. I don’t know about Scott Pilgrim. I haven’t seen the movie yet… /sigh. I can’t wait to. Hmn… I’m getting close to the 400 words thing. I'm scared you’ll lose interest, dearest readers. So yes, fare thee well and hope you stick around. :D

teh end of the post <3

No comments: