Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh hai!

Look at me, being lame and totally lacking in the updating area. Im happy now. Ive got the shower-water a-heating, and in the meanwhile Ive got cup noodles to keep me company. My boyfriend is very nice :) Oh yeah... well, if you're a follower I guess I should just come out and be obvious: Im with Wholemeal. Hes very much silly, but it's ok.


So, school has been hectically hectic. I feel bad and I really need to call work ... I havent been able to go because of uber lack of energy from dragging my school stuff around. It's not good. So yea... Now I have to think of something else to say... but first Ill distract you with a picture!

Nothing is written in stone

Its go time! That is to say, Im now going to leave the computer to ignore homework... Arent I wonderful? Maybe Ill buzz Salmon or... idk.. I vote noodles and some tellyvision. :D

No comments: