Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes... Ive been sitting in the dark

There isnt power at home. Why? Because the electricity people are lame. Thats all I have to say about that subject.
Jesus Calls Peter Cartoon.JPG
heheh jesus lols

So In other news I have just ended another school week (YUSS). I got to talking to Salmon and Milkshake (how come almost all my friends have edible things as nicknames? Salmon, Milkshake, Chocolate Milk, Wholemeal... Its odd) and they said that theyd miss me when they leave the country. However to maintain their friendship, and the majority of my readership, Id have to regularly include them in y blog posts. I havent figured just how to do this. Its hard enough occasionally bothering with punctuation, now I have to figure out how to include the awesome people in my life. /sigh... the things I do for friendship.

So life in general is ok. I have my work, school, family and friends, just like any other person would. I have Bixby Canyon Bridge playing on Winamp. I have a hand to hold. I have a place to lie my head. I have the ability to draw horribly caricatured cats. I have a loving dog that barks at people when he should. I am me, and I really really wish I had power at home.. :P

1 comment:

None said...

i loved the Jesus joke! it was awesome. and don't worry you'll find a way to add them in. maybe you can make a comic