Friday, August 20, 2010

babeh come beck :(



Im missing Wholemeal. Ah well. I guess Ill just have to wait till hes somewhere with internet or something. Hm... maybe Ill google flight times. /shrug. Sounds sad doesnt it? Me mooning and whatever? Ah well. What can I say? I really really like him. Really.

Funny Graphs - Now Calculate Number of Clowns per Car

Ive been spending a lot of school time feeling tired after all (two mornings so far) the working out and stuff. Im not exactly fit and Ive spent a lot of my eating time devoted to eating.. chocolate mostly. I get hungry, its not my fault. and... and... chocolate is awesomely delicious. I cant help it :(

cute kawaii stuff -- elephant measuring cups

So i guess ill go now. Moon over nothing in particular, and finish this chcoclate bar Im eating. I think I have to go to paddling in the morning. Woot paddling! And other things. I have work and stuff. That means I might post tomorrow as well! le gasp! anyhoos... nighty night from me :D


No comments: