Saturday, August 21, 2010

I hear that Fifi is being missed


damn in hungry...


Im sorry... its not entirely my fault... i apologise for not updating with the comics, but Ive had a lot of school stuff going on, and yeah... so Im sorry about that... oh and guess what i realised the other day! I have a boyfriend who lives in the past!! Thats the funny thing about time differences, its almost like time travel if youre awesome enough. Apparently no one believes that he has a girlfriend in the future. Hes so silly. :)


lulz asteroid

So my mam got back recently. Its awesome. That meant that a whole bunch of cool stuff was bound to follow. This time it included : a fancy new dress (which reminded me of the flower girl dress i wore when i was very little with my broken arm), chocolates and pretzel things (that are probably meant to be shared, but Im very hungry all the time now), someone to cook for (finally, i have a reason to be myself again!), as well as someone to make endless cups of tea for. Its nice again :)


it appears it was him time /sniff sniff

Okay, the time that i wrote down all the things i was going to blog about today, i was on my way to work and was amazed by the fact that i had managed to empty my google reader. im one of those silly people who subscribe to image hosting site type things, for blog material if nothing else, and im constantly getting updates. so, with all my silly subscriptions i had managed to empty the reader. i get to work and what do i find? i have 300 more things to look at as of the last 2 hours. stupid sites and their need to update a bajillion pretty looking things at once. damn them.

cute food photos - raspberry and lime mascarpone mousse cakes
omg... damn you cake!! making me all hungry aand stuff.... damn yewww

I have one more thing on my list and that is being absolutely terrified this morning. i have this whole foot-knowledge thing, and my feet are usually the first thing i look for when i open my eyes. i looked at my feet this morning and was very confused. Yesterday, chocolate milk painted my nails (it was a first for me) and when i saw my feet i didnt recognise them. The nails are now blue. I might get rid of it later today, so as not to have the same reaction tomorrow morning. Sadly, i woke up from a dream where Wholemeal called me to let me know that he was all good and safe over where he is. He didnt call. He did use facebook though. It made me happy :)



poke-lulz :D

No comments: