Saturday, July 10, 2010

So Im feeling little...

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0oo3jORnT1qzzxppo1_500.jpg
Well, not hot i guess would sum it all up. I have friends, girlfriends specifically, who have bodies that make me want to die in the corner. I feel bad because.. well... I feel bad because I hate the way I look and I sometimes feel bad standing next to wholemeal because of how I look. Sure, Im a bit insecure today. It happens. Its definitely not good when it happens, but it happens nevertheless. You know what started it off today? Jessica Rabbit. I bet any guy would want to take her out to dinner. Heck damn, I would just in the vain hope that some of her appeal would rub off (preferably not literally, seeing as I dont swing that way..).
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/432162d7795338faf8d1093a80b37ef6bc4b7090_m.jpg
Sure sure, Im uber acknowledging the shallowness of the world in general today. I also know that I wouldnt want to be with someone just because of the attractiveness of either party... But.. my insecurities have crept up and I feel somewhat undeserving of all my recent happiness. I mean, sure, if i made the effort to exercise more often than once in a blue moon, Id be a bit less... negh.. but.. I dont have time to. I dont have the energy. I cant find anything that I enjoy. Im not a big fan of sport in general, so.. I find it hard to get interested in physical activity type things... ah well. Im going back to the couch, to eat chocolate and stick my nose in a book while i feel sorry for myself a bit. Im sure Ill cheer up soon and will draw tomorrow.. Im sure.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCsu25ENQv09eOwax98TniJyMCQxzaxndBlNj3xaYEQ5M0yB-oFHMHZ5X62RblhpcScPl2NniXMg1Ag7Ay0qusola2lqQzs1M9TX24vI5J76wWwbEwX9qBZofBKhh2JFLIBy0thNdggyI/s400/dessert+joanne.jpg

No comments: