Saturday, July 10, 2010

Combating the Emo

I changed the blog a little today, I added the note to readers to the side as well and shifted things about too... I think that it would be nice if people knew just how to read the posts all proper like. I also felt the need to point in teh opposite direction of the emos (that is to say to ignore it). Anyway, into today's second post!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l55y0yrGZR1qzb7gjo1_500.jpg

Okay... I just want to know... Does anyone else think that image (the words) are a teeny bit suggestive? I looked at it while browsing my reader and laughed out loud. Seriously. For a while. I have a mind like a gutter. Sure, i find practically everything funny.. because theres always a connotation and my mind can tangent like anything. So... Speaking of love.. Im going to show y'all (whoever y'all are) something i found.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4ujytvdDT1qc5b4wo1_400.jpg

Okay. I know its my second or third "yay for gay rights!" picture... but if theres something i believe in, its individuality. I mean, I dont really care about sexuality. I dont care about that whole stigma thing. I dont think bible bashers have any right whatsoever to stigmatise people because of who they love (whatever kind of love it may be). Love is love is love. We shouldnt love a gender, or anything apart from people. Thats the gosh-honest truth to me. I believe that love is something pure, and i know that it takes many forms. I love my closest friends, and I remind them of that (not often as they might feel is necessary because I think it should be implied rather than shoved down their throats).

http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129206556786377295.jpg

And lastly.. OMG LOOK AT THE KWOOT PUPPEH!!! (/spaz). Sorry, the "/spaz" was a little insensitive. That would be where I rattle off in rapidfire speech and make little squeals in adoration of the kwootness. Yes. Kwootness. Not Cuteness. Its waaaaay too cute for the word cute. So hopefully the kwoot will chase away the Emos. I hear that cute wins over hot in the end. Its probably true :)

(PS: Thanks very much to the following for their awesomeness- Ryss, Milkshake, Salmon and Wholemeal... You gang made my day today.. ^^ )

1 comment:

Sharky said...

your third (?) paragraph...on loving people for who they are...couldn't have put it more eloquently myself. I think I silently screamed amen! after reading it.

also, yes...shift a little please, make some space..this gutter is awfully crowded.