Sunday, July 11, 2010

I did go to church..

Im starting to get a little skeptical. I do acknowledge that there are many parts of the christian faith that I dont agree with (I think.. but Im not going to go on about it..). However, today, it all got a little worse. In the sermon today,the congregation was told that we should live our lives for others. For...others. This sort of goes against my major plan life, that being that I want to be happy. I want to do things that I enjoy. And so on. Sure, there are exceptions, like how what Ill wear to my end of year ball will be whatever my mam wants, how I try to do things that she would be proud of... and so on. Also I make sure I dont break the "agree with a sad friend and make sure theyre feel better" rule. I do know something now. I want to make someone happy. I dont now how to do that exactly, but being there seems to be working for now... Ok, Im going back to my book... Im reading what is pretty much the sex and the city prequel. Im so jealous of Carrie and her confidence. Sure, she doesnt always know what to do, and shes trying to figure things out for herself, but the voice of the character is firm and sure in what she believes. Yes, Im jealous of a fictional character for her confidence. Sad? A little bit. I dont care, I love reading and I missed it so much... stupid IB.

No comments: