Monday, July 12, 2010

I got a book.


Well today I spent nearly all my life savings ($5 out of $10.. not really life savings, but is all I have..) on buying a nice new pen and a sketchbook. Now I dont have to steal my brothers paper until i run out of pages in the book... which might not take long because of my crazy busy hands and uber aimlessness on most days... so yea, i have cramps from my hips to my feet. Sorry internets, I dont care if you know. I just feel like bitching about it. And yes, I made a lil comic book.. its too cute to even talk about. That is to say, if i explained it i might make myself sick. Work impending... both work-work and school-work... man, having a life is difficult. I would like to thank Chocolate Milk for the awesome day today! mucking around is fun ^_^

No comments: