Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hi thar!


So im very tired. Im not a little tired, a lot. Its a good tired though. I went to work, dragged self out of house to slave over stupid transcribing. I had the words "two thuds" written on my arm. I was transcribing this interview where this guy was talking about how "two thuds" or sixty six percent of children with impairments in the UK are part of the mainstream curriculum. I dont think mainstream was the word, but its not like im going to call it the "normal" curriculum.

After work went to milkshake's house and sat around as he and wholemeal made some music. felt inadequate because i dont sing (properly or good) and i cannot play an instrument. I tried to learn how to play teh guitar at some point but im very much not good at it. I have tiny hands. then we kinda just sat around outside and look at milkshake's cats. they are very strange. then went home, knocked out, cooked and the usual.

No comments: