Tuesday, June 29, 2010

G'day!


Well... hi there. Next to nothing happened today (SHARKY I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOUR BLOG YESTERDAAY!!) apart from work in the arvo. Oh, and now I can say what I wanted. Im no longer "solo". The sad thing is the time frame... Hes leaving the country in a while. I told my mam today and she basically said "Hey, its ok... seeing as he'll leave, seeing as I dont want you mooning when you have exams". The thing is... Im kind of hurt by the fact that she can only see the whole thing as a distraction for me. Im not silly, and I do acknowledge the fact that it could be, but Im very sure in what I have to do. I know that I have exams to prepare for, and that I have work to take care of, and that I have school and all of the above... I just wish that.. I dont know. Im 18 now, Im sure she'd be happier if I picked up smoking or something... Then we'd have something in common or something. I dont know... I just wished that she'd trust me for once.

2010107-caffeine

So. I havent really got much to talk about. I dont want to talk about the relationship Im in, because so far there really isnt much. Im really happy... But.. honestly I dont give a damn about the internets reaction to anything that has happened in it. Im taking this as a good sign. Ive always been worried about "what other people know" in everything else. I didnt want people to know things about me, or anything. I was able to keep secrets and its... unhealthy. I mean, sure there are always things that are private and whatnot... but... you know..those kind of secrets are never good to keep. Because theyre going to show up and bite you in the backside. I spose. So yes. Nothing happened today apart from me going to work for a while and me telling my mam. X is up! :D

3 comments:

Sharky said...

giggle giggle.

:)

/fewf. all is well in the world again.

also, woohoo!!! you has a boyfriend!!! *makes kissing noises*

I can see how you must feel about your mum's reaction...suspicion is built into their DNA, parents won't admit to trusting you even if they do.

I remember wanting to bring home all the people in my age group that ACTUALLY did waste away their school years doing drugs and having sex so my folks could see how GOOD a daughter I was. sigh. good luck with this one!

Wilson said...

Wonder if I was one of those people that didn't get invited to sharky's house >.>

Sharky said...

@wilson haha! no i meant when I was in h/school. was all downhill from there so I couldn't really use any bad examples later in life, i WAS the bad example :P