Wednesday, June 16, 2010

K, stoves and a mouse


Good day. I am fine :) I bought contacts today so i can walk around without my retarded glasses on. Yes, they are retarded. I blame the silly tape on them and whatnot. Is very silly looking. Ok, so how was my day? Was okay.


So I had school today. I went to class, mucked about, ate some food, felt tired, and rolled around for a bit. Then i went to town, bought contacts, had a mocha, had some coke, rolled around the back of a cab and got home. Then i showered and dressed and now im here. in front of the pc. what a gripping life i do lead.

3-nes-gamepad-mouse.jpg (50 KB)

How cute is that mouse?? I want one. Just so i can look at it and squee :) I really dont have anything to report. So maybe ill muse a bit... NAH. hehe... I was wandering around town with Salmon and Jamesa and we walked all around Tappoo City (it is much lamer than MHCC, there is no food there) and looked at stuff. I realised that i love looking at stoves more than i do looking for clothes. I swear, if i could, id buy things for my kitchen rather than get new clothes. Im strange, and AWESOME. ok, i think im going to go eat soon. kthnxbai :D

No comments: