Thursday, May 27, 2010

I dont know what to write about.

I mean.. nothing has happened lately, apart from the unfortunate English assignment where I have to write a Austen-esque type letter
Spent the day at home because was feeling very weak and couldn't get out of bed. Those stupid boils hurt so much... Watched some Justice League, and then just laid around and slept. I might try to get some work done eventually but I think a cuppa tea is called for first. mmm cuppa :)
So Salmon and Jamesa showed up at my door around half past four. Was kinda strange. Mainly because I was lying around, looked out of my brothers window, and there they were. Being creepy. They came in for a while, watched some tv, called a random, then left around 5. Aimless children. They filled me in about the day at school, and how it was "quiet without me". Thanks for saying that I'm loud guys. :P
So apart from the usual, there really isn't much to say. I'm going to listen to the Beatles and chill out over a cuppa. Now for awesome yellow submarine type awesomeness, as seen below. :)

Cute Kawaii Stuff - Teatime With The Beatles

No comments: