Friday, March 12, 2010

i has a teeny bit of the sads.

therefore, i have no damn energy to do a comic. also... i had a really bad day. i couldnt find my atm card this morning, i felt sick all day, i had to deal with the retards of my school, then lunch made everything so much worse.
im a bit unstable at the moment because im really missing my mam, and when a friend of mine was upset, i went to see if she was ok, then i found her with her dad and i felt so sad. i really miss my dad. so feeling sad after that, i got asked where my friend was and i said with her dad, and one retard was like "wtf m8??" and i stupidly said what i was feeling. well, that is "at least she has one" and the retard wasnt aware of certain things pertaining to myself.. so... i cried at school. yes. im weak. i hate it when i feel like this. i just cant stop crying now.
ah well. im sure ill feel better soon. maybe. so ill just feel sad while listening to sad music and feel better later. when i forget again.

No comments: