Saturday, February 27, 2010

To celebrate the end of the (school) week

So, got to hang out with friends last night. we had this whole plan, that involved going back to my place to chill. we started out as an initial 2, picked up a 3rd and found the 4th when we went to town to turn money into other stuff. it was fun, and probably seemed hilarious at the time, seeing as my mind was blurry. i was a teeny bit sad because i'm hitting my head against a wall because of a certain... shiny goldfish, shall we say, that i wished would be my shiny goldfish, but like i said, i'm hitting my head against a wall with it.
i have awesome taxi flagging skills, as when sending 2 of 3 people home this early early morning, i stuck my hand out and taxis stopped. i am awesome. my friend, el, stayed the night though, since she lives very much far away and stuff. also, sleepovers are fun cuz you get to giggle tipsily (on my part really... host cant have too much fun) and talk about the randomest things.
i also found out yesterday something that almost ruined my night. that being that "the sads" runs through both sides of my family. joy. so yes. lamecakes to the max. i'm enjoying work again. i love using the radio voice. makes me giggle on the inside. maybe i'll treat myself to some MSG laden goodness for my late lunch today... very late seeing as will prolly also be delayed brekkie at 3pm.
Text messages in caps are very scary. i got one this morning... seeing as i drunk dialed mr goldfish dude and stuff. he seemed kinda aggro going all "WTF?? YTF ARE YOU AWAKE AT 3AM??" or something. i shrug. i like him.. and well. like mentioned earlier... face>wall.
That's all really. I have many other stories, but i dont think they should be shared, seeing as they arent mine. i wuv my friends and appreciate their sharing, therefore is a no-no. /sigh... silly goldfish.

No comments: