Saturday, February 13, 2010

Roses are red...

Moods are blue. i blame sad hindi movies. My Name is Khan made me cry.. a lot. and was all... "love love love" and "sad racial tension-y stuff".
Also. valentines is tomorrow. i am sad a bit. i has no valentine-y person. although... i bought my little cousin a valentines gift. so... my valentine this year is 4 and a girl. yay me? now im broke. but thats okay. i have no life or valentine (proper one) to spend money on.
so... the valentines social was at school last night. my feet hurt, i was called adorable (seemed like insult to me, adorable was definitely shot at my height) and i HATE little children with a passion. a burning passion. that burning would be to set children on fire. or something.
So lectured this morning. i was tired, therefore deemed useless. boost for the morale ya? NO. i was sad. and that was on top of valentines depression. everyone in my house is depressed. my mam, brother and i have no valentines. emo? possibly.
so... nothing much else i suppose. cept im tired. and my feet hurt. and my eyes are sore. i hate sad movies.

1 comment:

Sheez said...

I hope u took tissues to the movie 'my name is khan'. I wish someone had told me, i definately went unprepared.