Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today, i made my feet sore

by walking all around town. i spent a lot of the day with my grandmother in town. oh, and my mam, but we live together... so, yeah. mam and i went to get her glasses fixed, then we went to value city where i got me a new waistcoat, some pants and a dress. then we picked up my grandmother. we went to the pharmacy, then went on an epic journey to find fabric. we got some and got some nice cottony stuff. then we got lunch, walked around a little more, i scored myself a paul frank wallet, and we went to the supermarket, which seemed to take hours. so am home now and very happy.
so a friend got back into the country yesterday and have to admit was a bit happy to get a text for once. i was watching season 2 of Friends, which is very funny, and i was in a very good mood, which doesnt happen as often as i would like. i might be a bit neurotic. ah well.
so... shopping is fun, but my feet hurt. and am very tired. also a bit sad cuz wouldve been my parent's anniversary but they got divorced and my dad died. ah well. am still kinda happy anyway.
will now eat some food.
kthnxbai!
http://api.ning.com/files/A97bMZP1wNQVTqcEXQknzqvZI4BjC9UkFVcb*hXqHEgIJbK4Al56-FDoSBsK4cuL4*NnjZC-VBr3UgOHpwv9J-BrZaX7RlAS/205489_f5201.jpg
is very funny.
and i liek it.

No comments: