Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well christmas is over.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2627/3995758187_af6cf16f03.jpg
merry christmas!

well, at least for this year. was interesting really. i got a few other things (a candle and diary) yesterday. i had thought that i had gotten them all, because we weren't all out this year really. we didn't have a tree tree. we got some twigs on our way back from the west, but it wasn't the same.
i recently re-read my blog. i noticed that i have many typos in my posts. and quite a few i'm ashamed of. some are really emo. and... that's no good for my image. ah well. i'm too lazy to fix it.
i also have written my new years resolution list. i'm probably not going to post it though. i'm shy.
i wrote a really long list. some are about family, some about relationships, some about friendships, and some about work and school. i will reveal however that one i really hope to achieve is the one i think i wrote last night.
i'm going to try figure out who i am. not just where i want to go, what i what to do in uni, or what kind of guy i like or anything. that deeper me. i plan first to cut my hair really short. i'm keeping the bob though. i plan on shortening the fringe and cutting the sides to about up to my cheekbones. that kind of length. and tonight i plan on dying my hair. i wanted to go purple, but my mam suggested burgundy. i don't know what that is. ah well.
i'm also addicted to erica moen's comics. i've shamefully read a lot of them, and.. well, i've read all of Dar. i love her style. it's... well, simple. and some of her earlier stuff is nice :) ah well.
i saw my 5 year old cousin read out a chapter of scripture from the bible yesterday. he stood on a stool thing with his mother who pointed to the words for him. i was proud to know him, to be related to this little boy. our family have always been early readers. my brother started reading at about the age of 2, me at 3, and this boy around 4. i like that there are still readers. in local schools, if you pick up a book in your spare time, you're a nerd or the equivalent in slang fijian or hindi. i don't know the slang, sadly. i was brought up in a home where all we spoke was english, all the friends i had spoke english, and i was terrified of the chinese kids in my class who spoke fijian better than i did. ah well. i like english. it's my forte. :)
so i leave y'all for the now. but i leave with a few words. one, i hope that any typos will be forgiven (along with incomplete sentences. i do that a lot in essays). two, i hope you don't think less of me for the fact i only know english (i cannot lay claim to french. i cant speak it. i can read it, write it, but not speak. i'm paranoid that i might mispronounce something). three, i hope you laugh at the picture at the bottom. :)

http://joescomputershack.com/kusports/random%20pics/demotivational-posters-ninja-bush-ninja-shoe-shoes-ninjas-1208356.jpg
i only wish that i had reflexes like he did.