Sunday, December 27, 2009

so I guess I’m feeling like a hero. I stopped my cousin from crying. She’s an adorable little 4 year old, and I like her. She’s cute, has an adorable Asian bob (her hair is very straight and very thin, unlike mine… /sigh) and she was very tired. So here she is, crying, not wanting to sleep, while her aunt/godmother (my Mam) is setting up her laptop so that they can watch a movie in bed. I get the princess diaries, because this adorable cousin of my is very girly, and I spend a while trying to fix the computer so that it’ll play this DVD. I eventually give up (it’s windows vista and I’m terrified of it) and use VLC to play the movie. So she smiles a little, leans back and watched this film.
We went to the beach today, and it was beautiful. The waves, the wind, the sun. I was very proud because I was wearing my shortest skirt and a boob tube (but, alas, I am flat. /sigh) and I walked along the beach looking for pretty rocks and shells. I found a few I picked up and even found a stone with a whole right through it which was my aim for the day. I like rocks like that… they are pretty :) I don’t think I have a tan though. My stomach is still very white, as the rest of me. My Mam laughed at me and called me white. I’m not white. I’m light brown.
I’ve started to form my identity. Well, a little bit of it anyway. I’ve dyed my hair. It’s now a strange and relatively boring shade of reddish/pinkish-brown. Is cool. I like it. I plan on cutting it. I want to cut it as soon as… so I don’t chicken out or anything. Ah well..
nighty night. :D
very good movie.
effective for little girl control.

No comments: