Friday, November 20, 2009

Swinging?




















So, its the weekend, thanks god really. I've had such a hectic week. Trying to organise the EE, along with the the magazine pages, one im proud of and the other i CBF to make nice. So am just listening to the nerdy show after napping in between watching some metalocalypse. I love that show. Its so damn brutal. I loves it.
And i had a very tiring thing yesterday. there was a bit of teenage high school drama, and i had to sort it out because no one else was online. I ending up calling someones house because the person i had been talking to online wanted to talk to the person who wasnt online and was too much of a poofta to dial the number himself. I was then told never to call that persons house ever again. By person.
Person is alos sad today. I think. He buried his 13 year old dog today. he's being all guy about it and being all "meh". I want to yell at him and tell him how unhealthy apathy is. It is terribad, IMO anyway.
Note terribad picture.
I like flash.
I was to vent.
I love to vent.
:)

No comments: