Friday, September 25, 2009

A friday night














i like both the movies, that i do. although i havent finished watching Igor. I admit it, i got a teeny bit teary watching the little mermaid 3 (come on, i have good reason, its all emotional and ariel's mother dies? how sad can you get for a cartoon?). I've been a fan of the little mermaid since i was little. Apparently at a young age of about 2 or 3, i tried to breathe underwater because i figured that i was just as awesome as the mermaids on my telly-box at home.
Igor good so far. I mean, makes evil monster which is not evil and ends up thinking its a actress? where to go from there i wonder.
So had a really dull week. I spent most days at home, sleeping till noon and having raspberry jelly for breakfast with a mug of milo. Also hung out at my grandmother's house because was ordered to do as such. Was going to see some old friends at my old school... but didnt. I was lazy and didnt want to interupt my facebook time. Yes i am addicted to facebook. It is my friend.
Also had the luck of running into some old friends, some of which i was planning on seeing but didnt on thursday. So will hopefully have some crazy adventure with them late next week.
Apparently i will one day run some big crazy media empire, or so my family hopes. I have no plans or wishes to study law or commerce. I have never taken the subjects to do so. I chose geography and physics last year so i didnt have to take history or accounting or economics. I wanted to go to art school. I know that I could run the business my mother wants but the issue of uni is going to drive me crazy one day.
And have been dreaming of people smoking weed all week. No person that had been lighting up would ever, in my opinion anyway. Yes, and one of which i went crazy with a fire extinguisher. Must try that some time :D

No comments: