Saturday, September 5, 2009

Father's Day

The last couple of father's days have sucked. Kind of because my dad died a few years back. I miss him like hell. Was just talking to a friend who knew him and he was telling me not to be emo or anything tomorrow. I appreciate it because so far no one else had said anything about it. I mean absolutely no one. Not even my mother. I suppose i find it hard to talk about but it's just the way i am. It depends on who i'm talking to. I'll talk about if someone cares.
I just like remembering my dad. He had the best hugs. That's what I love about his memories. I always felt like it was the safest place in the world. I recently found some pictures of my dad in some photo frames at home (mother's house). I don't think she remembers that they are around, because they have been hidden for ages.
As much as i miss my dad, i know that it doesn't really matter anymore. It is better that he's gone than still here and sick. The day he died i remember the way he looked. So ill. I was sad just because of the way he looked. I'll miss him like crazy but he'll always be in my heart. "You'll be in my heart" was his wedding song.

No comments: